Blogs How to Get a Replacement SSA-1099

Posted: Mar 11, 2015

Social Security benefit recipients who have misplaced their SSA-1099 tax form can obtain a replacement quickly by setting up an online Social Security account and printing the lost form. The form reports the amount of Social Security benefits received in the previous year. Those with online accounts can also get an estimate of future Social Security benefits if they are still working, track yearly earnings, set up direct deposit for benefit payments, and more.

Go to to establish an online account.

If you have any questions about this or any other accounting related topic, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Shein & Wente CPA in Melbourne, Florida!